Name: Akatsuki Azure (Pronounced Ah-Zu-Rey)
Likes: Psychology, Girls, Reactions, Coding, Hypnotism, Digital Painting, Martial arts
Dislikes: Weakness, Futility, Boredom, Bugs, Homework
- Azure often gives off an atmosphere of condescension to those who don't know him very well but to those who are close to him he acts more natural and happy.
- When interacting Code will often use terms that have a special significance to him such as "Aura" or "Eyes" and will only explain what he means when he uses them if asked. He is mainly driven in a conversation with someone if a) They are female b) They're revealing more about themselves, or c) What they're saying has some sort of benefit for him, otherwise he most likely wont have much of a reason besides courtesy for continuing a conversation.
- He is insane in the sense that he will often perform "Tests" in the middle of a conversation such as poking at the person he is talking to or directing their attention to a certain place
- If it's easier to lie in a situation he will do it without even thinking about it, but may regret it later once he realizes he did.
- Kindergarten / Preschool -
In Kindergarten and Preschool Azure was fairly down to earth and enjoyed his time. However from time to time he could be rebellious if the reasons behind things weren't explained to him sufficiently.
- Elementary School -
In Elementary school Code often got in trouble, mainly for talking back to a teacher, at the time he didn't understand why he was in trouble because he viewed the situation as him trying to help the teacher by pointing out their mistakes. Elementary school is when Code first got into computers, this is when he created his first username "codely" by combining two parts of his favorite show at the time, "Code Lyoko". By the end of Elementary School he had a laptop of his own and knew how to
use it fairly well, however all he really used it for at the time was reading manga, watching anime, and playing games.
- Middle School / Junior High -
Middle School was probably the most difficult time for Azure because he started disliking futility and there was plenty to find in the broken system there, over time he became known as a notorious Anarchist. This is the point where he received his nickname "Code" he had been applying for many websites and games and had noticed codely was taken, so he decided to try various usernames with the prefix Code, depending on how they know him some people may refer to him as codely, Codeobsidian, or just Code. Due to the fact that school had been building up a lot of stress for him he decided to find some sort of hobby to get it out. He took up coding because he figured it was fitting for his nickname, He also started studying Japanese considering he had been watching Anime for years at this point. Soon enough Code realized how much work he would have to put into his coding which frustrated him even more so he found entertainment in other ways, namely creating groups of interesting people. Before he realized it one of his groups started creating little events, games, little get-together's but then he started setting goals for the group and before he knew it the group was considered somewhat of a "Gang" however he preferred to think of it as an organization. The group expanded to the point that he alone couldn't manage it completely, so he assigned the few very close friends he trusted various parts of the organization and retired. This is the point where he started getting interested in Psychology and Hypnotism, he started making theories about the way that people's minds work and started testing them, at the same time he started developing his Hypnotism skills.
- Summer before starting Tachikawa High -
The summer before starting Tachikawa High is when Code started getting very focused in his studies and very distracted at the same time. After studying his Coding, Japanese, Psychology, Art, and Hypnotism skills for half the summer, but sadly was often distracted by girls, well he enjoyed himself either way so i suppose it wasn't that sad.
- Code Lived in America, has a Japanese Mother and American Father and moved to Japan because his mothers work as a Scientist required travelling to a new lab however his father had to stay behind in America to keep his job so for the most part Code is alone at home.
- Doesn't mind those superior to him but detests weakness in those with authority and will immediately assume authority if the previous person with the authority is too weak.
"It's quality versus quantity, a million weak opinions can't measure up to my one strong opinion"
"Your reactions are so interesting, you can learn so much from them"
"Humans are beyond true comprehension, but then again everything is, what the hell is comprehension?"